Croatia: Independent since 1991, a NATO member, as a democratic republic will become a member of the European Union in July 2013. This is a very stable country that is experiencing its true rise.. Croatia has 4.6 million people and every year is visited by more than 10 million tourists thanks to its many and varied advantages such as:
- Historical heritage and unique architecture
- Numerous natural parks that make a paradise for nature enthusiasts
- The Mediterranean climate on the coast (average annual temperature of 16 ° C)
- 698 islands, 389 islets that make the 5000 km long coast line.
- Important infrastructure projects and growth (one of the most sophisticated highway networks in Europe)
- The cleanest sea in the Mediterranean bay
- Friendly and hospitable population, which has managed to preserve their human values
Dalmatia: Certainly the most beautiful region of Croatia, which stretches from Zadar to Dubrovnik. In the north is separated by the mountain chain Velebit which affects its perfect climate.
Trogir is situated in central Dalmatia, located 25 km from Split (second capital city of Croatia) and only 5 km from the international airport Split. According to statistics it is the second most visited tourist town after Dubrovnik. The city is under UNESCO world heritage protection. Bridge connected to the island of Ciovo, which becomes a popular tourist destination thanks to its numerous beaches and unspoiled natural beauty. Trogir is becoming one of the most promising places of Croatian specifically related to the achievement of the planned projects:
- Expansion of the airport Split
- Organization of ferries between the islands and the airport
- Realisation of high-speed road Trogir – Split (12 min)
- Creation of a new tourist zone in place of today’s shipyard Trogir: Zone for hotels, marina for cruisers, etc.
- Building a second bridge linking the mainland with the island of Ciovo
- Implementation of Project “Eco-Kastela Bay”